We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders.
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you.
- To administer this website.
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed.
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
Our website does not currently respond to DNT requests.
A variety of genre of principally local artists' work in a range of medium
Here at Gallery Stamford we offer a constantly updated selection of original artworks
We offer a wide range of limited edition prints in a variety of themes and styles
An exhibition of some new works by Mary Rodgers will be on display from Monday 9th July until Saturday 11th August. There will be a Viewing Evening on Saturday 28th July between 5-7pm, when you are all invited to come and share a drink with the artist and discuss her work with her in person.